ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Mouser Android Apps Updated 11/14/18

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
I've updated most of my Android apps to allow for custom independent font scaling in portrait and landscape mode.  This can make a real difference in terms of readability on phones.
You can see all (10) of my android apps on the google play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=DonationCoder.com

Ath:
How can I change the font-color of the widgets?
For PBOL it changed to smt rather dark, so now it's barely readable on my darkish-blue background image. Can't find that option in the settings...

mouser:
click on the widget title to change the settings.
Are you saying the new version messed with your widget colors that were different in a previous version?

Ath:
Well, the setting to override the 'default' font color doesn't seem to be applied. The setting itself does stick though.

mouser:
Yeah the widget foreground color option is new and isn't used in my apps yet, other than for Point Motivator.

I ran into a weird issue I couldn't find a solution to (if I set a foreground text color in an Android RemoteViews from WidgetProvider, it doesn't reset to default when the widget is rebuilt, meaning I have to FORCE the foreground text color, and I can't figure out how to force it to default color).

I just want to make sure you aren't saying I broke something in the PBOL widget or changed its default color.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version