ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 Promo Video

(1/4) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
(Got bored and made this with Adobe Spark!)

And for those who don't want to listen to my stupid voice talking over it:

Got even more bored...paid for Adobe Spark, and now I can brand stuff!

Day 3:

Day 4:

mouser:
Pretty professional looking videos.. This wonderful site it talks about, if you could tell me how to contact them, it sounds like we could learn a lot from them, and they have the same name as us even  :huh:

Stoic Joker:
Voice sounds like Robin Leach from the 80's TV show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

Nicely done!

IainB:
@Stephen66515:
That short video is rather good!    :Thmbsup:
Your voice-over is great, by the way - very clear - but the voice volume seemed a tad too loud/crisp (I was wearing  headphones and had to reduce the volume when your voice kicked in). What is the accent? It sounded very familiar, but I couldn't place it - I thought it had Yorks/Lancs overtones, but was unsure whether it was Brum, or some other North/Midlands accent. It sounded a bit like a friend of mine who hailed from Manchester.

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen66515:
That short video is rather good!    :Thmbsup:
Your voice-over is great, by the way - very clear - but the voice volume seemed a tad too loud/crisp (I was wearing  headphones and had to reduce the volume when your voice kicked in). What is the accent? It sounded very familiar, but I couldn't place it - I thought it had Yorks/Lancs overtones, but was unsure whether it was Brum, or some other North/Midlands accent. It sounded a bit like a friend of mine who hailed from Manchester.
-IainB (November 13, 2018, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are almost spot on with the accent!  My accent is a strange mix of Lancashire/Yorkshire with some others thrown in for good measure (my family are from...well...everywhere lol).

Voice sounds like Robin Leach from the 80's TV show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

Nicely done!
-Stoic Joker (November 13, 2018, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pretty professional looking videos.. This wonderful site it talks about, if you could tell me how to contact them, it sounds like we could learn a lot from them, and they have the same name as us even  :huh:
-mouser (November 13, 2018, 05:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version