ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - Windows App - Process Watcher

<< < (7/8) > >>

mouser:
New version uploaded with proper installer (and portable version), and fully functioning right-click tray menu to quickly bring up the log file.

mouser:
I was planning to add a lot more functionality, but a kitchen renovation went horribly wrong and i've spent the last month cursing my life.  Today what should have been a simple kitchen cabinet repainting job shit the bed and we're back to square -5.

mouser:
Another inconvenience.. Because I wrote this is plain old visual studio for maximum efficiency, there is no normal fancy GUI for options like I normally write.. In fact in the current incarnation there is only one option, whether to start with windows or not.. It's on by default but you can change that setting by editing the ProcessWatcher.ini file and changing the StartWithWindows setting to 0.

anandcoral:
I was planning to add a lot more functionality, but a kitchen renovation went horribly wrong and i've spent the last month cursing my life.  Today what should have been a simple kitchen cabinet repainting job shit the bed and we're back to square -5.
-mouser (December 31, 2018, 08:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Welcome to Husbands Club.
We all go through this patch in the beginning years then we get habituated :)

Regards,

Anand

Asudem:
Avast seems to terminate the process and won't let the installer run, insisting I submit it to them for analysis. I have not done so yet, but just a heads up.

NANY 2019 - Windows App - Process Watcher

I have never, EVER, seen such behavior from it before...

EDIT: It seems to have sent something without my permission, but it does indeed give me an opportunity! I have installed the software, disabling the shields, and reactivated the software, seeing what, if anything, avast does to it, and what, if anything, avast updates with to let them know the file's signature is safe or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version