ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

contextmenu addon feature (alike LevelZap)

(1/3) > >>

Pbx01:
Goodevening  :)

I am using LevelZap (contextmenu addon) and it works fine. Sadly it does work on 1 folder at a time,not able to recursively on all subfolders.
https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=levelzap

Example: I have several font files sorted 1 or more font files in 1 matching dir. All are sorted by (sub) categories and sorted by (sub) alfabet. All have different names. I need to get all files from all subfolders into the main folder.
D:\Fonts\misc\categories\alfabet\    > D:\Fonts\

There are many small programs/coding snacks on this site so maybe there has been something already that could do the job but I couldn't find it. Otherwise I could use some help.  ;)

/cheers

edit: Just after I made this post I got a suggestion from a friend: Use Total Commander > search > search for TTF ; when found > feed to listbox > select all > move to 'dir'
My humble request for a coding snack for this can be ignored.

Nice site you have :Thmbsup: ,will stay around and try to learn something and maybe I have another question later.
best regards

Ron

Contro:
Welcome Ron.

I use https://www.lopesoft.com/index.php/en/download/filemenu-tools

Some times in the past this program came with adaware , but I am using for years since xp.
Perhaps the spanish option "empaquetar a carpeta" is what you are looking for.
= pack to folder
Best Regards

justW3:
Goodevening  :)

I am using LevelZap (contextmenu addon) and it works fine. Sadly it does work on 1 folder at a time,not able to recursively on all subfolders.

etc ...

Ron
-Pbx01 (November 06, 2018, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was going to request a program which does exactly what is described here - ie move the contents of a folder to the next higher level folder, and then delete the now empty folder they were previous in - but unfortunately LevelZap seems to have been abandoned several years ago, and does not have an exe file any more on the site suggested above (that I can find). All googled links for LevelZap ultimately lead back to that one site. And whilst there is a "download archive" link there, that zip file contains sourceCode and other such mysterious files, which are complete gobbledygook to me! So, my question is, is there any chance of getting a similar sort of program created? Alternatively, how do I get those LevelZap code files to work as a program within Windows 10 (64-bit)?
Thanks.   :-[

wraith808:
Still slammed at work (up until 4 AM last night :( ) but I've downloaded it and will put it in my queue to evaluate if no one gets to it first.  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
edit: Just after I made this post I got a suggestion from a friend: Use Total Commander
My humble request for a coding snack for this can be ignored.-Pbx01 (November 06, 2018, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version