ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - Android App - Streak Tracker

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
Streak Tracker for Android is a productivity utility meant to help motivate you.  It's a simple app that lets you create a list of activities and specify for each a time window in terms of hours/days/weeks/months that you must regularly perform the activity in order to keep your streak going.  The idea is to motivate you to perform activities regularly by keeping your streaks going.

* Official Google Play Store link and download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.donationcoder.streaktracker
* Offical DonationCoder.com web page: https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/android-phone-tablet-apps/streak-tracker

tomos:
Good job :up:

Display bug
with the dark theme:
New entry dialogue > Click on 'Day(s)' > I am shown a blank dialogue -- the entries are there, I can select an entry but cannot read them (black text on black?)

Above works correctly with the light theme.

tomos:
Wondering about the text on the buttons:
have to admit I dont understand what is meant by the '1 day' or '1 week' in your screenshot above mouser.

Suggestion:
instead of [1 streak] (which I also find unclear), how about something like [1 of 20] ? with 20 being the length of the streak.
(I guess [1/20] could be used but might also be unclear?)

tomos:
Another display issue (minor)

Relevant Setting:
# Category list style >Auto [tabs go to sidebar in landscape]

The app treats a split screen as being landscape -- this puts the tabs in a sidebar and makes everything else very cramped. Add to that I made landscape font size larger (125%) which cramps everything even more. Could split screen mode be treated as portrait?

NANY 2019 - Android App - Streak Tracker

mouser:
The app treats a split screen as being landscape -- this puts the tabs in a sidebar
--- End quote ---
In the settings you should find an option for forcing the tab mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version