ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - AudioMarker: Language Learning - Pre-Release

<< < (14/15) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Promo video added to main post! :D

KynloStephen66515:
Finally finished with University for the year, so I can actually get back to adding stuff to this :D

Any requests?

tsaint:
Hi Stephen, just started trying out your program - looking interesting!
Rather than have long audio file(s), I have very short individual audio files for single words and phrases. I imported about 20 or so files.
I'm having difficulty getting the audio set up ... the only way I seem to be able to get the name of the audio file into the list under "File" is by typing it, and typing the time as 00:00. This can't be right because having done that, if I click on the what looks like a play button at left of the list, nothing happens.

Would it be possible to be able to highlight a media file from the "import media" list and get it entered into the "main" list, with the track time (which I assume is the start time, not duration) set to 00:00 automatically...sort of drag and drop?

Maybe this stuffs up the direction in which you're trying to proceed, in which case, no problem. My usage is as a vocab learner, with emphasis on the sound of individual words (Vietnamese - getting tones right critical)
Thanks
Tony

KynloStephen66515:
Hi Stephen, just started trying out your program - looking interesting!
Rather than have long audio file(s), I have very short individual audio files for single words and phrases. I imported about 20 or so files.
I'm having difficulty getting the audio set up ... the only way I seem to be able to get the name of the audio file into the list under "File" is by typing it, and typing the time as 00:00. This can't be right because having done that, if I click on the what looks like a play button at left of the list, nothing happens.

Would it be possible to be able to highlight a media file from the "import media" list and get it entered into the "main" list, with the track time (which I assume is the start time, not duration) set to 00:00 automatically...sort of drag and drop?

Maybe this stuffs up the direction in which you're trying to proceed, in which case, no problem. My usage is as a vocab learner, with emphasis on the sound of individual words (Vietnamese - getting tones right critical)
Thanks
Tony

-tsaint (December 16, 2018, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Any chance you can show me what issues you are having, by means of screenshot?  I can't quite figure out what you mean :)

tsaint:
NANY 2019 - AudioMarker: Language Learning - Pre-Release
Thanks for getting back to me.
In the import files list in my screenshot, you can see several mp3 files I've imported. Each is for either one word or a short phrase.
To get to the state you see in the screenshot, I:
1. Imported the media files
2. Typed a native phrase
3. Typed a Foreign phrase
4. Highlighted  "vietnamese_and_you.mp3 in the import media list
5. Clicked "Add To List.

I was expecting to see info for "Track" and "File" filled in, in the relevant columns after step 5.
I was expecting that I'd be able to click on the arrowhead to the left of the "and you" line in the list and the mp3 would play after step 5.

Maybe your program doesn't work like this, I don't know and was asking.
Thanks
Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version