ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - AudioMarker: Language Learning - Pre-Release

<< < (9/15) > >>

wraith808:
OK, I just downloaded AM onto another laptop, extracted it into its own folder (as you would do) and ran AudioMarker.exe - absolutely 0 problems, ran straight away.  I can only honestly think the fact tomos has updated .NET and it's not showing properly on his system could be the possible cause.
-Stephen66515 (October 30, 2018, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does that other laptop have visual studio installed?

KynloStephen66515:
OK, I just downloaded AM onto another laptop, extracted it into its own folder (as you would do) and ran AudioMarker.exe - absolutely 0 problems, ran straight away.  I can only honestly think the fact tomos has updated .NET and it's not showing properly on his system could be the possible cause.
-Stephen66515 (October 30, 2018, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does that other laptop have visual studio installed?
-wraith808 (October 30, 2018, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

nope, and to be honest I didn't expect it to have the correct .NET either lol. It was my mrs's laptop and she has 0 device tools installed on it.

KynloStephen66515:
I'm going to take a closer look at things when my eyes are working properly. Can't make any promises as I genuinely have no idea how any of the small changes I made with the last update could have affected anything like this.

KynloStephen66515:
I have just added an example audio file and word list to the original post (See the big table at the top, just underneath the main download link) :)

KynloStephen66515:
Next update contains no major new features but does fix a few things:

• Fixed notepad not having any shortcuts/save/open/new functions.
• Main window now actually notices if you make changes to your word list and will warn you if you haven't saved your list before exiting the application (so you don't lose any work)

--

• Trimmed a huge amount of code that wasn't being used, so the application now starts up a lot faster than it did before (for me at least).

--

Probably gonna add some more stuff before releasing this version - if anybody has any feature requests for the next update, now is the time to let me know :D

~Stephen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version