ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - AudioMarker: Language Learning - Pre-Release

<< < (8/15) > >>

tomos:
No success here -- but I havent looked closer at the NET issue (and wont tonight).

1) original version did load with default tab Notepad, google translate tab worked.
2) tried the most recent version (in a new folder) with same result -- immediately get the "AudioMarker has stopped working etc" message

Will get back to you after I've sorted the NET thing.
Thanks

KynloStephen66515:
No success here -- but I havent looked closer at the NET issue (and wont tonight).

1) original version did load with default tab Notepad, google translate tab worked.
2) tried the most recent version (in a new folder) with same result -- immediately get the "AudioMarker has stopped working etc" message

Will get back to you after I've sorted the NET thing.
Thanks
-tomos (October 30, 2018, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's very odd because the only things that I really changed in this version (from the previous) were:

• Added saveFileDialog to HTML_Export function
• Moved Notepad to its own window
• Moved Google Translate to default window
• Added SelectAll/Cut/Copy/Paste to nativeText and foreignText textBoxes

So...I can't honestly figure out what could have possibly changed to cause it to crash on your system.  Mouser suggested it may be a missing file, but as it works fine for him, I don't see how it could be that. 

wraith808:

--- ---System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Are you referencing any external resources?

KynloStephen66515:

--- ---System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Are you referencing any external resources?
-wraith808 (October 30, 2018, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope - absolutely everything is contained within the app.  The thing I can't understand is that no matter what I do, it works 100% for me :|

KynloStephen66515:
OK, I just downloaded AM onto another laptop, extracted it into its own folder (as you would do) and ran AudioMarker.exe - absolutely 0 problems, ran straight away.  I can only honestly think the fact tomos has updated .NET and it's not showing properly on his system could be the possible cause.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version