ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

<< < (16/22) > >>

berkland:
Step 1 - I copied some URL files into a test folder.

Step 2 - I opened "File" then "Open URL files" and selected several URL files from the test folder.

Step 3 - I opened the selected files.

Step 4 - The selected URL files did not show/display in the right panel.

I followed the above steps for LNK files with no problems and was able to edit the link files.

Why is this not working with URL files?   :(

skwire:
Why is this not working with URL files?-berkland (January 29, 2019, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Are you certain you're on the URL tab?  LNK files get loaded to the LNK tab; URL files get loaded to the URL tab.

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

berkland:
Why is this not working with URL files?-berkland (January 29, 2019, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Are you certain you're on the URL tab?  LNK files get loaded to the LNK tab; URL files get loaded to the URL tab.
-skwire (February 07, 2019, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Definitely on the URL tab.  See attached.  Does my browser have to be open as well?  Is there a limit on the # of URL files that can be selected?  I selected 68 URL files in my TEST folder using File | Open URL Files, but the SCURLed.exe window would not re-open with the selcted files.

What do I need to do now?

skwire:
I selected 68 URL files in my TEST folder using File | Open URL Files, but the SCURLed.exe window would not re-open with the selcted files.-berkland (February 10, 2019, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do they load if you select them in Windows Explorer and then drag-n-drop them onto the URL list in SCURLed?

skwire:
@berkland: I think I fixed the issue you were experiencing.  Please try the version at  http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/scurled/SCURLed.zip and let me know if it works now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version