ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties

<< < (6/22) > >>

skwire:
it misses Hotkey but looking nice  :up:-KodeZwerg (November 06, 2018, 01:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

I could add hotkey support but it's so limited that it's really not worth the time:

* In AHK, all LNK-style hotkeys have to be created as Ctrl+Alt+[Key].
* Furthermore, the shortcut key of a newly created shortcut would have no effect unless the shortcut file resides on the desktop or somewhere in the start menu.
One would be much better off using AutoHotkey for one's hotkey shortcuts or any of the other available hotkey-centric app launchers.

KodeZwerg:
(in my own tries, i added a field, to see its decimal value, no edit capability)
I just mentioned it because i had this thing in mind:
What happen to a defined Hotkey after your Tool modified a file, is value gone, is value kept.
For myself i do not care since i do not need that kind of Tool.

As another suggestion (i dont know how your program work), if multiple selections then maby another checkbox to each option would be nice.
Not that all gets all the time same value.
For example, i select 10 files, check [X] icon or comment, those be activated and modified/saved on that 10 files.

(just suggested, for myself i still dont need it)

KodeZwerg:
IDEA: Batch Editor for URL and LNK Properties
i mean like on that proto-form.

skwire:
What happen to a defined Hotkey after your Tool modified a file, is value gone, is value kept.-KodeZwerg (November 06, 2018, 02:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

As I mentioned, with the FileCreateShortcut command, I can add a Ctrl+Alt+[Key] hotkey which would work for shortcuts on the desktop and in the start menu. However, for whatever reason, the FileGetShortcut command in AHK does not return the hotkey data.  I also checked the Shortcut Search and Replace application mentioned previously in this thread and it does not appear to handle the shortcut keys, either.  Soooo...maybe there is some WinAPI-related thing with actually getting those hotkeys?  I don't know.

berkland:
For what it's worth, I don't really use Hot Keys that much, so I really didn't expect them to be part of the programming.  Let's keep this as simple as possible.  KISS!  I really appreciate this collaborative effort.  Can't wait for the final product! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version