ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

[N.A.N.Y. 2019] - Process Lister [status=done]

<< < (4/5) > >>

IainB:
@KodeZwerg:
The first thing that i would come up with would be something like a slider, as maby seen on some mediaplayers, if you hover over slider (timeline in player) you jump back-/forward, or volume up/down.
Is that what you mean? I can set scaling to any percentage decimal value 0%-unlimited (idk maximum)
-KodeZwerg (October 24, 2018, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I was thinking in terms of the variable mousewheel zoom - as per the example suggested ("try to zoom in/out using Ctrl+mousewheel on the Windows Desktop.").
Ergonomically, a slider might not be granular enough, making it "jumpy" and a PITA to use.

The other things were just me putting some ideas up - I figured they might be useful.
I actually had assumed (incorrectly, it seems) that you were probably heading in the direction of building a different kind of mousetrap to the ProcessHacker etc.
Given that that is apparently not your intention, had you considered contributing your extra column idea to the ProcessHacker project at https://processhacker.sourceforge.io/  ?

KodeZwerg:
"try to zoom in/out using Ctrl+mousewheel"
-IainB (October 24, 2018, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Understood, thank you for feedback on that specific topic (i've read them first as two seperated/splitted/single points that not connected)
I am glad to find out how to trap that combination and will include that in next release.

/edit
Question: Should I include a min/max limiter? Like not scaling lower than 50% (if you downscale) or 500% (for upscale)
(100% is always my default 96dpi 1:1 original interface)

had you considered contributing your extra column idea to the ProcessHacker project at https://processhacker.sourceforge.io/  ?
-IainB (October 24, 2018, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have to say: No.
Since I liked to learn/find out the "how-to" part, I did not realised that this could also be an option to me  :-[

Regards,

KodeZwerg

IainB:
@KodeZwerg:
Question: Should I include a min/max limiter? Like not scaling lower than 50% (if you downscale) or 500% (for upscale)
(100% is always my default 96dpi 1:1 original interface)
-KodeZwerg (October 25, 2018, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, upper/lower control limits would seem to be appropriate. You don't really want them to go to infinity, I presume.

KonstantinosSa:
Hello,

Really nice tool, and the process creation time seems very helpful.  :Thmbsup:

As you said, sorting for creation time seems to be a little more tricky.

[N.A.N.Y. 2019] - Process Lister [status=done]

KodeZwerg:
I am sorry for my long absence, will soon be more often available.
Have to admit my whole sources for everything i've done are crashed.... moved to another location, my old mechanical HDD's didn't liked it so i need to start over with everything.

Dates and different countries seem always not compatible, i would need more practice on converting/work off the gathered info.

See you all soon in a better condition  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version