ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

[N.A.N.Y. 2019] - Process Lister [status=done]

<< < (2/5) > >>

KodeZwerg:
Looking good and working fine on my Windows 7 box.
-skwire (October 21, 2018, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, you where right with that ugly button. That said here is a better one :-)

IainB:
@KodeZwerg: Thanks for this.
My feedback: ergonomically, it's unusable for my purposes as the font size is kinda microscopic. I'm somewhat vision impaired - I'd need a magnifier to read the printed characters in the ProcessLister GUI.

One of the reasons I lurve @mouser's excellent CHS (Clipboard Help and Spell) is that all the GUI display fonts have adjustable settings for type, size and colour, and background colour. That makes CHS eminently usable from my perspective - though the CHS option settings panels have fonts that are as bad, if not worse, than those in the ProcessLister GUI (grumble, grumble).
Refer: Improving the ergonomic readability on laptop screen displays - Tips and Tricks.

By the way, ProcessHacker similarly has options to fully adjust the fonts in the GUI - makes it a joy to use, for me.

KodeZwerg:
Thank you IanB for feedback.
I admit, I just tested if my app will grow if DPI on system changed (created @ 100% = 96dpi), on 150% Dpi set all is bigger.

I hoped not to do, but okay, will implement a configuration with chooseable Font.
I do not OwnerDraw that listview, so one font for all must be okay then. (not column X = font X)
Dark theme for better contrast will be also find a way into that app.

A button to terminate a process might also be included in next release.
(processhacker i also use but never needed that option to change fonts, neither for SC)

I respect your wish and will work on that.
For now, me will read your Tips&Tricks Thread and see what I can do to realize everything in a good manner.

To all other interested, now would be a good time to tell any wishes, will do my best to make them reality.

Regards,

KodeZwerg

IainB:
@KodeZwerg:
...For now, me will read your Tips&Tricks Thread and see what I can do to realize everything in a good manner. ...
-KodeZwerg (October 22, 2018, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks! Please don't feel you have to fix it to meet my requirements, but I shall be interested in what you come up with.
By the way, changing the DPI scaling seems to be of zero use, as you may gather from reading the thread I linked to.

KodeZwerg:
Since I released for public, public must be satisfied. I do it with passion and be glad to do, no worry :-)
This time it might need a bit longer to implement everything whats flying in my head around plus read/understand/adopt your tips thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version