ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: copy my wallpaper's full title

<< < (7/14) > >>

KodeZwerg:
[attach=#,msg424167][/attach]

amazing   :-*

You have absolutely nailed it, KodeZwerg! This is exactly what I was hoping for: A bare minimum doing minimum stuff the right way! Bravo!
KodeZwerg is no longer a zwerg, but a coder.

I have tested both 32 and 64, and they are both fine, but I am using the 64 version.

--- ---You have been donated
One minor thing: You should never use 7zip when you are going to enter other people's computer. Only use normal zip. This is not a safety related question or something, but simply a question about what people have as default. 7zip is not a default.

Thank you also to wraith808 and 4wd and 4wd for helping out.
-Curt (October 13, 2018, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
>>You have absolutely nailed it
>>I have tested both 32 and 64, and they are both fine
> That i love to hear  :Thmbsup:

>>KodeZwerg is no longer a zwerg, but a coder.
>Hahahaha wooot

>>donated
> Thanks alot, was fun to create/learn

>>You should never use 7zip
> Thanks for advice, you should have mentioned it earlier by "Demo App" it was 7z aswell, it saves bandwidth for me.

>>Thank you also to wraith808 and 4wd
> dito, cool 2nd family found here! :-*

if you need further improvements, just ask, like a "override force IrvanView usage/skip associated application" feature.
i am ATM fixing a found minor bug in my code, if target filename is UNICODE my app wont work correct i think.

Curt:
yeah, life... minor bugs and such

Where did my "Næste skrivebordsbaggrund" go?

Curt:
oh, yeah, the answer is often in the detail.

I clicked "Set this picture as new wallpaper" (on a picture that incl. `æøå) in order to check your question about Unicode. But when you do that, you have also told Windows you no longer are using Background > Slideshow, and then you don't need Next Background Picture (= the missing Næste skrivebordsbaggrund). Re-instate Background > Slideshow, and all is good. Not yet a problem of yours, but one day it may be.

KodeZwerg:
i tried to implement UNICODE, if you could test this it would be great.
for now 32bit build only, 64bit will follow if succeed.

regards,

KodeZwerg

ps:
quicker response/better results you might get if you join us on IRC (realtime chat)

edit
- re-modified source here and there
- using now a safer method to open files
- added feature to be windows 2000 compatible (in theory)

oh, and if you do like like the image in context menu, you can edit my .exe with any resource editor and replace MAINICON
if you do, it MUST be 12x12 pixels!

Curt:
I didn't have any Unicode related problems with version 1, so I am not surprised that this version is without problems as well. My computer is running NTSF, so it is born with Unicode.

-----
IRC talks too much
Literally.
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version