ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: clean the marked text

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
tomos, you said "adds", but meant the opposite.
-Curt (October 09, 2018, 04:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D no I didnt -- but I properly understand the situation now :up:

Curt:
yes! tested with Ctrl+Shift+- success!

Thank You, highend01  :up:
--- ---YOU HAVE BEEN DONATED
=//= Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. =//=

@tomos, Re-reading my first posts, I can see I wasn't as clear in my mouth as in my imagination...  :-[

--- ---Finished Program

Shades:
File managers like Directory Opus have features to rename files autmagically, if you instruct them to do so. For example, I created a button that converts selected files/folders (spaces to dots, capitalize every first character of each word in the name and clean up possible double dots in the name) all in one go.

And I don't think I even have scratched the surface of this specific functionality in Directory Opus. Other decent file managers like Total Commander, XYplorer etc. have similar functionality available to them, I'm sure.

Curt:
^ yes, Shades, I kind of remember this. I was so disappointed with DO 8+9+9.5, that I don't even have the installers any more. It simply takes me far too long to understand how to use the program well. My copy of XYPlorer was too boring, compared to Explorer - yes, Explorer - but of course I can still have a change of mind, because of the generous lifetime key.

noblejoker:
AHK (compile it, place it in start, use it's shortcut when a text with underscores is in the clipboard):
-highend01 (October 09, 2018, 04:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just a thank you for the AHK script code
I have added this to my always running AHK script and call the cleaning with a different keyboard shortcut - Win+K
I also added a second run to remove the dash and replace with nothing as I need that for certain operations
Looks like this now

--- ---#K::
Clipboard := RegExReplace(Clipboard, "[_]+", " ")
Clipboard := RegExReplace(Clipboard, "[-]+", "")
Return

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version