ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm getting married, wish me luck!

<< < (16/19) > >>

ecaradec:
I'm finding out that you got married mouser. My very best wishes to you and mrs.mouser !!

mouser:
ecaradec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My gosh if I knew how many old timers this thread would lure out of the woodwork I would have gotten married long ago  :P :-*

I'd love to hear what you folks have been up to in your life..  Share some of your life story with us!

Contro:
 :-* ;D

Best in company !!!!!!!!

Simply forever !

Contro:
In the 13 years of DonationCoder, I've been pretty reticent about talking about my own personal life.
It's not that I don't view everyone here as family -- it's just a general shyness and reluctance to talk about personal details.

But I wanted to share with my donationcoder family that I am getting married next week.

:-* :-*

It's definitely not something I expected to be doing a year ago, but we found ourselves in a rather unusual situation after a couple years of dating where we were either going to be separated on different continents or try to make it work as a married couple, and we've finally decided on the latter.  After almost 50 years it's a very different kind of adventure we're embarking on, and I'm excited about it and wanted to share it with all of you...

(I hope this explains why I may not have been on the forum as much as usual over the last couple of months -- but I hope to be back to my normal activity later this month).

It's just a court wedding so don't expect any fancy photos, and there's no reception to attend, but here is a photo of us during a recent hiking trip (I'm on the left!):

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Bonus points: Can anyone identify where the photo was taken?
-mouser (October 05, 2018, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please put a pin or sticky to go to the front. I like to see happy people !!!!!!!!!!!

:-*

Contro:
We had a low-key court wedding -- just the two of us, and just the way we wanted it :)

Some photos from the marriage/wedding:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
[ Invalid Attachment ]
[ Invalid Attachment ]
[ Invalid Attachment ]
[ Invalid Attachment ]

-mouser (October 11, 2018, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
In the front !!!!!!!!!!!
First page !!!!!!!!
Above all !!!!!!!!!!!
First publication !!!!!!