ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm getting married, wish me luck!

<< < (11/19) > >>

Deozaan:
Excuse my ignorance but who is Cody?
-smaragdus (December 03, 2018, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cody is the DonationCoder mascot bird. He can be seen at the top of the site, with a coin in his beak.

Arthur Menu:
Dear Jesse,
It's been months since I visited this site and what a pleasant surprise to hear of your marriage. Getting married has been one of the best things I have ever done and I am sure it will be a blessing for the two of you as well. Now you can start writing the code for a happy marriage!
-- Arthur

zibala:
To a most handsome couple, Mr and Mrs Mouser,

My partner and I send you our warmest congratulations and best wishes from Dear Olde England on your nuptials chaps.

"Luck" is not a tangible amenity - you and your dear wife are the only two people who can make your future rosy and pleasant for each other without relying on "luck".

To this end, we shout Hip Hip Hoorah, Hip Hip Hoorah, Hip Hip Hoorah.

And (to end with an old English saying) ..... may all your troubles be little ones !!!!!

Regards,
Zibala and Partner

erikts:
Selamat menempuh hidup baru, Tuan Mouser dan Nyonya Mouser. Kami sekeluarga berdo'a semoga Anda berdua bahagia selama-lamanya.  :up:

m9833:
Congratulations on your marriage, Mrs. & Mr. Mouser. I am very happy for you and wish you a long, healthy, loving, and prosperous life together.  :) :up: :Thmbsup: :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version