ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm getting married, wish me luck!

<< < (8/19) > >>

mwb1100:
Congratulations! All the best to a beautiful couple!

Carol Haynes:
Sorry not sure how I missed your original post but huge congratulations to you both. Long life and happiness xxx  :-* :-* :-*

ital2:
I'm more than 10 days late to the party - have just seen this thread -, and furthermore, I don't really believe in wishes.

On the other hand, I believe in encouragements, so please let me say, dear mouser, that I firmly believe you've taken an absolutely wonderful decision, and which almost certainly (i.e. to 99.9_ p.c., the "_" standing measly in for my intended superscript dash which will make the decimal a repetend) will reveal itself as the very best one of your entire life!

mouser:
Thanks everyone for such happy thoughts and encouragements.

A final photo, from our weekend in florida:

I will now resume total personal information and photo blackout for the next 15 years :)

Deozaan:
I have a cousin who put his sunglasses up on his forehead like that so often that he had seemingly permanent indentations in his scalp.

They probably would have gone away eventually after several hours or a couple of days at most. But the last time I spent several consecutive days with him, he never gave his skin that long of a break from his sunglasses, so the dents were always present.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version