ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Feature request - realizable option

(1/2) > >>

vietnam rum:
            Feature request - re-sizable option

Clipboard Help+Spell is excellent.
It is my favorite tool.

It would be great if you could resize the window to a much smaller size. I have attached some examples.

Ideas:-
Version number on top bar.
highlight bar on the current clipboard
Completely re-sizable.

Having Chs always on top with resized to only the top 3 copied pieces of information it takes up little space and you can view the information has copied correctly.

Excellent.
Thanks.

Feature request - realizable option

mouser:
Interesting ideas.. They somewhat overlap with an idea I had..

I was thinking of a new optional window for CHS that would just show clips from one group (normally the NEW group), in a very compact form, and optionally docked to an edge of the screen with auto sliding/hiding or set to always be on top.

It would really have only 2 purposes:

* To show you the most recent clips at a glance
* To let you quickly double click an item to paste it into your current application.
Does it sound like this would satisfy your ideas as well?

cranioscopical:
Seems a good idea  :up:
Could allocate specific clips to that?

mouser:
It would just show the contents of a single group of your choice -- so you could have it show an arbitrary group, or the NEW group, or Favorites, etc.  Maybe a simple dropdown so you could change the group listed easily.

cranioscopical:
It would just show the contents of a single group of your choice -- so you could have it show an arbitrary group, or the NEW group, or Favorites, etc.  Maybe a simple dropdown so you could change the group listed easily.
-mouser (October 06, 2018, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good. You've already made it easy to create whatever group might be required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version