ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

N.A.N.Y. 2019 -- ScrabbleScore

(1/4) > >>

dmytron:
This year, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you ScrabbleScore -- simple application that calculates your Scrabble word scores according to English language scoring.

It works on .NET Framework 4.6 and was created on Windows, so Windows runs it smoothly. It can be run on other OS (Linux with Mono, for example), but untested.

Just enter the needed word and look at the score. To mark letter as "double-letter" or "triple-letter", just put number 2 or 3 before it. To mark word as "double-word" or "triple-word", just put 2 or 3 at the end of the word. If there are several letters in a row, only the last one counts.

Screenshots:

N.A.N.Y. 2019 -- ScrabbleScoreN.A.N.Y. 2019 -- ScrabbleScoreN.A.N.Y. 2019 -- ScrabbleScore

Source code:

https://github.com/UrbanLlama/ScrabbleScoreCSharp

dmytron:
I add the application as an attachment but it doesn't show up in the post.

KodeZwerg:
[ attachthumb=1,msg423780 ]
-dmytron (September 28, 2018, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Try erase that line from Post #1 and save it.

Ath:
I add the application as an attachment but it doesn't show up in the post.
-dmytron (September 30, 2018, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
You need to attach a .zip (or .7z) file, .exe is not accepted by the forum, AFAICS, and the maximum filesize is ~16 MB, but I guess that's not a problem.

KodeZwerg:
@Ath, his post looks like there is something added, but he put it on html, i guess DC-Forum can not "display" that attachment but since its in html, it is not shown as a downloadable attachment.
"Displayable" attachments for html are images, they will not be shown as downloadable content instead they are embedded in html, whats a cool feature is.

Thats why i suggested that he removes that line that will exclude content from attachment and put it on html.

I hope i am correct and understandable.

Regards,

KodeZwerg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version