ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Very simple timeclock utility

<< < (10/17) > >>

jgpaiva:
@nosh: simple! just add "menu,tray,click,1" to the top of the script! :D

nosh:
OK. Had to make the item default before it started working. Thanks for putting me on the right track, jgpaiva!  :)

vixay:
Need to change line 639 in latest TitleLog v01.17.28

--- Code: AutoIt ---Run, C:\Windows\explorer.exe "%A_Scriptdir%\Titlelog\"to:

--- Code: AutoIt ---Run, %A_WinDir%\explorer.exe "%A_Scriptdir%\Titlelog\"as i've windows installed on the D: drive. But it's a good practice anyway...

And for the double clicking default behavior (similar to what nosh wanted), the following line needs to be inserted at line 56

--- ---Menu, tray, Default, Show Summary Log...
as for Suleika's requirements...
Do a search for FileAppend in the AHK script.
Change all the lines containing

--- Code: AutoIt ---"%A_YYYY%%A_MM%%A_DD%"`,"%A_Hour%%A_Min%"`,to

--- Code: AutoIt ---"%A_YYYY%-%A_MM%-%A_DD%"`,"%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%"`,I haven't tested this, so i can't guarantee it'll work. It will most likely break the Detailed & Summary views as that relies on the fact that the data stays in this format. Alternatively a quick text to columns and a formula can take care of this for you in excel. (text to columns fixed width 4,2,2. Then in the next cell put a formula combining the values e.g. =DATE(I1,J1,K1))

Also what happened to the icon? It's not showing up anymore, i remember the first version had an icon.... is it because i'm running the AHK script? I thought you could embed the icon in the script itself by uuencoding the image...

willwilliams:
This seems to be a lovely utility

Can I adjust something so that the detailed log shows the most recent activity first, rather than having to click it back to that, after getting the data updated?

Also, FWIW, I'd rather not have the toolbar entry showing - no privacy/key log concern for me.

brett:
My work will ease off a lot over the next couple of weeks, so I should get time to do some more work on this,
Vixay, really appreciate your input, will incorporate your suggestions.
Will, can add your options no problems (i think)

I am building a new PC, so slowly adding and growing to my new shiny animal.

Brett

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version