ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

absolute (rather than relative) time zone

(1/1)

Hearsay:
I saw this suggested Advanced time format on Reddit for displaying 2 clocks (https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/6ciq5z/display_2_clocks_in_task_bar/):

W-5:nn              HH:nn\ndd.mm.yyyy    dd.mm.yyyy\n"    UTC             UTC+5"

But it's based on relative time zone. If you travel and have to change time zone, your extra clock's time will be in the wrong time zone.

I would like to show the current time zone plus an absolute time zone (i.e., one that doesn't change when I change the system time zone). I can't see any way to do this in the T-Clock help file.

Any ideas?

Thanks

WhiteTigX:
unfortunately, it's currently not possible to use UTC (absolute) offsets.
Those relative offsets are all it can do for now. (and they only adjust the hour, not the displayed day / any date format)

Here's a feature request regarding UTC: #154
I might consider to implement it soon though... after the next final release and without the format rewrite I had planned... but I guess one more format shouldn't hurt that much :P (and it's taking me way to long to do anything anyway)

Hearsay:
Thanks for the clarification. That would be a great feature to have. Thanks for considering it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version