ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

cStatus a portable network scan and monitoring tool

<< < (9/10) > >>

Subsailor:
Latest update works great, thank you!

hugo nabais:
Many many new features have been added to cStatus.

If anyone want's to grab or comment here it is:

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/cstatus/cstatus_1.2.0.4.zip Compressed archive.
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/cstatus/cstatus_1.2.0.4.exe Self-Extracting file.

New Screenshots:
New DNS tool:

New Whois tool:

New tabs:

Get Windows system detailed info::

Get several Windows computers summary:

Stoic Joker:
Really like the whois tool. I've been using the SoftGears whois CLI tool for close to 20 years now. Which is kinda the problem, being almost 20 years old in can glitch a bit at times.

Is there any chance of getting your whois as a stand alone CLI utility? If you don't have time to do it, and are willing to share the code for that function, I can work with that also if need be.

hugo nabais:
Really like the whois tool. I've been using the SoftGears whois CLI tool for close to 20 years now. Which is kinda the problem, being almost 20 years old in can glitch a bit at times.

Is there any chance of getting your whois as a stand alone CLI utility? If you don't have time to do it, and are willing to share the code for that function, I can work with that also if need be.
-Stoic Joker (July 09, 2020, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I add a command line options to cStatus ex: cStatus /t:whois and it opens the Whois tool, is this ok to you? (you could create a .cmd file and just open the .cmd)

Stoic Joker:

-Stoic Joker (July 09, 2020, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I add a command line options to cStatus ex: cStatus /t:whois and it opens the Whois tool, is this ok to you? (you could create a .cmd file and just open the .cmd)
-hugo nabais (July 10, 2020, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I'm looking for something that is strictly CLI that I can drop inside the %PATH% environment variable on our Exchange server etc. I frequently run into situations where I have to do troubleshooting, and I like to keep it straight CLI for speed and simplicity.

So if somebody is flooding the target with whatever, I can do a whois -r to see what the range of their providers addresses are, so I can quickly block the entire range - at the router/edge level - to keep them from jumping addresses and continuing the attack.

You gotta move fast for that kind of "game play", and a GUI just ain't fast enough...  :D

But I do love the program for the slower paced stuff, it's great for doing a LAN map to see what is where when surveying a network.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version