ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

cStatus a portable network scan and monitoring tool

<< < (5/10) > >>

hugo nabais:
Thank for your troubleshooting I have now understood what was happening with you!

In the default configuration that was shipped with the software the timeout period of the 8.8.8.8 entry was set to only 10 miliseconds!!
Because cStatus did not receiving a reply in less that 10 ms it was failing.

When you add a new entry the default timeout is 2000 ms (2 seconds) so no more problems.

My bad, will fix for future versions, will add other default entries that work:)

KodeZwerg:
Hello H. Nabais, you have done a really nice application there!
Usage is very easy and simple.
No installation required besides .Net Framework if missing.
After fixing first Entry to 2000ms as described above, all works in harmony.
On my system AntiVirus tells nothing bad, all works like it should, thank you.

One thing you might could add would be a "Save as default" Button in your "Entry" Dialog. Or maby some Profile option for defaults, would be better.

Regards,

KodeZwerg

hugo nabais:
Thanks KodeZwerg,

I'm working on several fronts in cStatus, one of them has to do with an option to be able to set different values ​​for default entries.
The ability to have several profiles and being able to change on the fly a profile for one or more entries is very interesting. Will  add this idea to my TO DO list.
Thanks again.

hugo nabais:
Well malwarebytes replied the site was clean and they were going to remove the blockage, but they didn't...

wraith808:
That url is not the one that is in your original post, i.e. http://www.hnsoft.pt/

EDIT: There was an image up there when I replied, but I don't see it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version