ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Change Font Color

(1/1)

murdock01:
Hi Mouser,
  I would like to know if there is a way to change the font color on your android apps. I finally got around to checking them out (I just got a phone a couple of months ago - always had a work phone). I like the "when last" app, but they all seem good so far. I added the widget to one of my home screens but the font is in black. I usually run a lot of dark wallpapers as I have an oled screen; to save battery - plus I like them. Is there a way to change the font color, at least to white?

mouser:
I think I have an option to change colors but I can't remember; i know i support a light and dark theme option.

murdock01:
I went through it again and did not see a specific option to change the widgets font color. I can add a border, change background color, change the granularity of the time,... and yes you do have the dark/light theme for the app itself. If there is a option, would you share the directions? If not maybe someday when you are bored you can add the option.

tomos:
Discussion List has the option to change text colour. But I can't actually get the widget to show :-[
(this may be user ignorance - I never use widgets)

miaturner95:
apart from colour, can i also change the size or font, it somehow doesn't match with my custom android launcher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version