ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Wanted - Free (or cheap) wifi calling app for Android

<< < (3/3)

app103:
Thanks @Deozaan

Had to follow this, but I got it working! (required a 3rd phone to test it)  8)

So, now I have a mobile phone and a fake landline.

I'll hold off on Twilio for now, since this works.

wraith808:
That was the approach I was thinking also Deo. 

Idle offtopic wish: That the at-sign did actually signal you in some way on this forum...  it would definitely be a help to bring people into a conversation or signal the person.

app103:
Idle offtopic wish: That the at-sign did actually signal you in some way on this forum...  it would definitely be a help to bring people into a conversation or signal the person.
-wraith808 (May 21, 2018, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's become somewhat of a habit for me to do that, due to using a Discourse forum at work. (but I still hate Discourse and prefer SMF)

Maybe mouser can add a plugin for mentions?

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

It's become somewhat of a habit for me to do that, due to using a Discourse forum at work. (but I still hate Discourse and prefer SMF)

Maybe mouser can add a plugin for mentions?
-app103 (May 21, 2018, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I added a feature request for it (it is also one of the few things that I like from Discourse - the other being likes and automatic image grabs/expansions)

KynloStephen66515:
That was the approach I was thinking also Deo. 

--- End quote ---

Bug mouser about it - the feature exists for SMF and I've tried to get him to add it (to no avail) haha - Perhaps if more people annoy him, he will do it :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version