ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Updating my Android Apps

<< < (3/7) > >>

Deozaan:
So when google tells you to jump, you just have to jump.-mouser (August 15, 2018, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can also host the APK yourself, and/or on some site like F-Droid.

That said, the fact of the matter is that most people with an Android device will prefer using the Google Play Store.

wraith808:
Can you put that text into the about or splash screen and be OK?  Rather than in the store listing?

mouser:
Not sure.. But im not going to worry about it and risk waking the beast, since it won't have any impact on me.  Hopefully the few people who use my android apps will find there way here and one will take the time to learn about us and decide to make a donation :)

wraith808:
So when google tells you to jump, you just have to jump.-mouser (August 15, 2018, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can also host the APK yourself, and/or on some site like F-Droid.

That said, the fact of the matter is that most people with an Android device will prefer using the Google Play Store.
-Deozaan (August 15, 2018, 01:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah.  The few apps on F-Droid that I use, I also see on GPlay.  I might install F-Droid in any case, if I can figure out how to sideload it.  Haven't really done anything with any software on my android devices outside of the play store.

mouser:
Just wanted to note that someone just donated to me, mentioning one of my android apps  :-*
I really do appreciate hearing from anyone who uses them, as I get rarely any feedback or feature requests on them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version