ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

SyncBackPro 15% off until end of August 2018

(1/2) > >>

rjbull:
SyncBackPro, the professional's tool to backup, synchronize, and restore data files. SyncBackPro-only features includes: backup to the widest range of cloud services, SFTP/FTPS/FTP, scripting, SBMS integration and all SyncBackSE features.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to a special announcement from 2BrightSparks. 2018 is the 15th year since we first introduced SyncBack to the world.
[...]
To celebrate the 15-year anniversary, 2BrightSparks is pleased to offer a 15% discount on new SyncBackPro purchases. At the same time, a free SyncBack Touch license will be given free with every new SyncBackPro purchase! This promotion is not available for SyncBackPro upgrades.

This promotion runs until the end of August 2018 so get your SyncBackPro license at our webstore now!

https://www.2brightsparks.com/store/store.php

--- End quote ---

tomos:
I know this has come highly recommended here on dc over the years. Surprised a little at the price - I see it's now (without discount) more expensive than Syncovery (formerly SFFS) which I always think of as the best backup software out there.
Syncback touch sounds interesting, but very expensive if you're paying for it -- I'm thinking long run here -- I dont know what their upgrade pricing is like.

wraith808:
What's the difference between the versions?  I didn't see a comparison anywhere on the site.

tomos:
What's the difference between the versions?  I didn't see a comparison anywhere on the site.
-wraith808 (August 01, 2018, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
here you go:
https://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/compare-simple.html

wraith808:
Thanks!  I was looking for that, but couldn't find it!

Looking at that and comparing, it seems that Syncovery is a better deal.  The only place that this might outstrip it is performance, but that would have to be tested.

Has anyone used both?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version