ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

N.A.N.Y. 2019: The Decision Sieve

(1/5) > >>

Tuxman:
Just throwing together my other 2019 applications before writing new ones...

NANY 2019 Entry Information
Application Name The Decision Sieve Short Description A web service that will help you filter your bucket list. Supported OSes Any. Web Page https://tuxproject.de/projects/decision-sieve/ Download Link https://code.rosaelefanten.org/decision-sieve/ System Requirements
* It's a HTML site, entirely written in JavaScript/CSS. There are not many systems which don't support that.Author uhm, yes
Description
Generally spoken, this is a web service that will help you filter your bucket list. If you have a limited budget or you need to limit your shopping to a certain number of things, the Decision Sieve can help you clean up your list to a reasonable amount. I actually wrote it to decide about which whisky to buy - and it helped me a lot.

Features
- Can filter your bucket list.

Screenshots

Usage

Priority Sieve:

- Enter a list of things in your list.
- Optionally, mark a couple of things as "less important" or "more important" using the slider on the right side.
- Enter the maximum number of things that should be left after sieving.
- Press the button and watch the magic happen.

Price Sieve:

- Enter a list of things in your list.
- Specify the particular price for each thing in the list.
- Enter the maximum budget.
- Press the button and watch the magic happen.

Uninstallation
del /S *

Known Issues
I am bad at web design.

mouser:
The one thing that I would suggest is to make the sieve non-destructive.. so that users can switch back to the full view.  The idea that the items are permanently deleted after sieving is unpleasant..

Tuxman:
Hmm, the general idea of a sieve is that some things will be removed from what is fed into it. Is there a use case for restoring everything?

The only reason I could imagine is that you are unhappy with the results, but then, why did you use it anyway?

:huh:

Tuxman:
I have just noticed that the "supported OS" field said that you'll need a C++ compiler. Oh man...  ;D
Fixed.

rgdot:
I was wondering cause I only have C+

</lame 'joke'>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version