ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Need Desktop icon to run Brother Control Center 4 (CC4 system tray program)

<< < (7/9) > >>

timolaf:
Don G.,
You, my friend, are a genius.  Thank you!  It worked perfectly, and was so easy.  Exactly what I was trying to do when I came browsing here.  The shortcut even has the CC4 (Control Center 4) icon embedded automatically.
You made my day!

bhey:
Thank all of you for the work on this issue and sharing the solutions.

Don G great work desktop shortcut with the correct CC4 icon awesome.

Thank you,

Brian

Ueberflieger09:
@ Don G.:   Thanks for this easy and helpfull hint, works well, great job!   

Greetings from Germany, with my new Brother Printer MFC3730CDN and now with CC4 Desktop Icon    :Thmbsup:

Apesbrain:
My issue is similar to this.  Whenever Win 10 crashes and automatically restarts, the ControlCenter 4 icon is the only one that does NOT reload into the notification tray.  Rather than take the time to reboot -- which does put the icon back where it belongs -- I've been looking for a shortcut that simply returns the icon to its rightful place.  Have tried variations on @Don G's solution above, but have not yet found one that works.  Suggestions are welcome!

Brother User:
Hi, I just came across this thread looking for the same thing.  With my basic computer knowledge I skipped some of the intricacies of the thread and stumbled upon this:
From Control Panel
Select devices and Printers
Right click on the brother computer
Select "open in new window'
Right click the CC4 option
Select create shortcut.

This put a shortcut of the CC4 onto my desktop.  I haven't tested turning off the computer and seeing if it is still there however many people do not turn off their computer so this should work for them.  Might have to eat my typewritten words if it disappears!!
Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version