ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.

(1/1)

KynloStephen66515:
Update: I am now part of the Development team for PokéQuest :)

I'm going to shamelessly advertise a Discord Bot that is very close to me right now! :P

PokéQuest closely follows the original Pokémon games, but on Discord.  At the moment there are ~250 Poké's available (Gen 1 + Gen 2) with more to follow (the bot is still quite new so generations are coming out in order)

Oh...it's also very graphical! (Not just pure text based!)

In terms of the features available, there are quite a few, some of which I have listed below:

• Searching
• Fishing
• Catching
• Exploring (New feature which allows you to get bonus items)
• Trading
• PvP (Multiple modes)
• Shops
• Gambling
• Gyms
• Trainers
• Much More!

Check out some of the screenshots below!

PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.
PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.
PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.PokéQuest - A Pokémon Adventure On Discord.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this bot - it's constantly being updated, bugs are always fixed, the community is fantastic and it's a very fun time-waster! (albeit very frustrating when you can't beat a gym  ;D!!!)

Check it out on the official server: https://discord.gg/QuG4fE4
Invite it to your own private server: http://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=407679175202177024&permissions=537095169&scope=bot

:D

~Stephen

Deozaan:
Interesting. So I take it this one is different from PokeWorld?

KynloStephen66515:
Interesting. So I take it this one is different from PokeWorld?
-Deozaan (June 30, 2018, 08:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very.  This one actually works :')

PokeWorld turned into a "donate to me...even though the bot is never online...and even though I refuse to show any proof that there is even any code for the update I claim to be working on [since October 2017]).

PokéQuest is 100% online, works, and I can confirm it's hugely fun.

(Thanks for reminding me to update the PW post).

KynloStephen66515:
Update:

Over the next few days we are working on assigning all the Gen3 moves to Gen 1+2 Pokémon, which means as soon as we have done that we can get started on rolling out Generation 3 into the game!

We are working hard to add more and more features into the game, and have recently added slots (where you can win coins to buy extra TMs, pokemon, and more!), and a global market (so no matter which server you are on, you can buy/sell pokemon from your server, no matter who is selling it!).

On top of that we have been running some big giveaways and such for in-game items, and also just introduced our brand-new reward system which gifts you in-game items for simply chatting in our #General channel on Discord!

https://discord.gg/QuG4fE4
---

Take a look guys and let me know what you think!

~Stephen

Deozaan:
This is all a bit off topic, but this thread gotten me thinking:

I wonder how hard it would be to create a "Discord Plays" bot. Similar to Twitch Plays bots where the chat in a Twitch steam control a video game, get the Discord channel to control a video game and see how long it takes to win, or in the case of Pokemon, defeat the Elite Four and become Pokemon Champion!

I played Pokemon Blue back in the day and actually caught all 150 Pokemon. The 151st, Mew, was too rare to get legitimately at the time, given out only at special events, usually in major cities on the East and West coasts of the USA which was thousands of miles from where I lived. So I considered myself as having completed the game 100%.

With the most recent games having something crazy like 750 Pokemon, I don't even want to bother trying to catch 'em all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version