topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:32 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Softmaker FlexiPDF now, 75% off, both Standard and Pro editions  (Read 3228 times)

disenchanted

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
NOTE: coupon code should self-insert, but in case it doesn't, the discount code is:
coupon: flexioffer

From recent email offer from Softmaker:

=========================

Are you sad that you missed the last FlexiPDF sale?
Get FlexiPDF now starting at US$14.95!
FlexiPDF is your indispensable tool for creating, editing and annotating PDF files. With FlexiPDF, you can work on PDFs with the convenience of a word processor.

Until Sunday, we make you an irresistible offer:

FlexiPDF Standard can be yours for just US$14.95 instead of US$59.95.
FlexiPDF Professional is available for just US$27.95 instead of US$79.95.

link

features page

Pretty decent licensing, as it can be used on up to 3 PC's:

Licensing: This is a one-time purchase, not a subscription. You can use the software as long as you want.
Personal use: You and other members of your household may use FlexiPDF on up to 3 PCs.
Enterprise use: You may run FlexiPDF on up to 3 PCs used by the same individual.

I first came across Softmaker due to their inexpensive OFFICE suite (it goes on sale for approximately $14.99 from time to time. Sales are normally announced to email list recipients only).

Their office software seemed quite MS OFFICE compatible.
I think it was 2017 that Softmaker introduced their PDF creator/editor software.
I use FlexiPDF on  a couple of computers. Got tired of free PDF maker options, that bombard a person with Advertisements.

Only issue I had (and it might be fixed by now) is that FlexiPDF does not offer any sort of Automatic document naming.
By that I mean, if you create a PDF of a browser page or whatever, it doesn't auto-fill the PDF's Name field for you, like other programs will. Some programs insert the date+a number, others might somehow grab the document's Description and auto-fill with that.
(I just hate typing in, or doing a cut'n paste into the doc's name field. Just a personal annoyance).

As a PDF program it seems to work fine.

Also, for Font enthusiasts, get a FREE font every month, via FREE font every month