ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Automatic Screenshotter v1.17.01 - Jan 3, 2020

<< < (7/9) > >>

mouser:
v1.15.1 - Dec 19, 2019

* [BugFix] Specification of maximum folder size for autodeletion could get confused with large values over several gb.
* [Improvement] New options to individually enable/disable different autodeletion criteria.

mouser:
I got a report about an error.  Has anyone gotten an "Invalid Window Handle" error from Automatic Screenshotter before? If so, can you identify what might have been going on when it happened? Or better yet, can anyone reproduce it?

horst39:
I am testing AS since a couple of days and I like it very much.
But I noticed that when the saving quality is set to "1" I get an error (Error on creating PNG). All the other quality settings seems to be OK.
I really miss the possibility to activate AS when I am writing a text. The simplest way would probably be the possibility to set as hotkey the "ENTER" key, which actually is not possible.
I cannot set as a hotkey any letter without CTRL or ALT (it will not be printed).
Hope you can add this feature :)

mouser:
But I noticed that when the saving quality is set to "1" I get an error (Error on creating PNG). All the other quality settings seems to be OK.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the report, I'll have a look.

mouser:
Btw I've been working hard on my Mouser's Media Browser tool, that AS comes bundled with. To use it just select from menu to "View -> Launch internal image browser".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version