ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Automatic Screenshotter v1.17.01 - Jan 3, 2020

<< < (5/9) > >>

justW3:
Oh, I just realised I should have got to the cursor via the Options dialogue! Sorry about that. I'll try again.

justW3:
Right, I finally got this to work.

Problem with the process: Cursor remained behind the browser and would not come to the front. Pressed minimize button on browser, and suddenly AS was now on top, with the browser behind it! (Ie the browser did not minimize, it simply went to back. Odd.) But now the cursor could be used to select the portion of the webpage required. Had to do this twice, as the first time the AS Options screen was covering a portion of the area I wished it to capture, so I had to move it out the way, and try again, as it stayed on top even though the "On Top Behavbr □ Keep on top of other windows" box was unticked.

Conclusion: A very useful program, but still has a few quirks to get used to.
Many thanks.

justW3:
One last oddity (promise!):
As you can see from the screenshot below, the (default) location of files saved by the program is not displayed in the Options > File Saving
Automatic Screenshotter v1.17.01 - Jan 3, 2020

mouser:
Thanks for the feedback -- that is odd that the directory is missing.  Let me look into these things.. AS does not get nearly as much use as some of my other older programs -- it's nice to hear some feedback.

mouser:
Ok my field is blank too, so clearly that options page needs improving; basically blank = default directory.
But that's obviously very unhelpful.  I will fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version