ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Automatic Screenshotter v1.17.01 - Jan 3, 2020

<< < (4/9) > >>

mouser:
Glad you like it! Thanks for taking the time to post.. I don't get much feedback on it, so it's always nice to hear when someone likes it.  :up:

tomos:
I've been trying it (beta) for about two weeks.
Is working well (on windows 7) but I didnt feel qualified to comment about changes made as I hadnt used it prior to that in a long time.

justW3:
Features:

It's made to run in the background, taking screenshots of either the currently active foreground window, or the entire desktop.
    You can configure how often the screenshots are taken, and how they are named. The naming can include putting them into subdirectories and can be based on the data,time, and application name.
-mouser (June 24, 2018, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Um, I can't seem to get this to work in Firefox. If there something blindingly obvious that I may be doing wrong? For instance, I wish to take screenshots of a particular area of a particular website, so under Options, U selected > Capture Options > What should be captured? > Specific region > Select region with cursor

But the problem is, the cross-hair cursor only becomes visible when it is not in Firefox. The Automatic Screenshotter Options pane remains the selected focus all the while, so it refuses to see / allow any selection within Firefox (presumably because it's not the focus?) . Am I missing something basic? Apologies in advance if I am!

BTW, I love Screenshot Capture, and was hoping this would be a more automated version of that.
Thanks.

mouser:
It's possible that Firefox is running in some accelerated graphics mode that is preventing the region selection to work.  Can you try minimizing Firefox and selecting the approximate region on the screen, and then seeing if the capture works as expected when Firefox is visible after that.

justW3:
Thanks for advice. However, I now find I cannot open Automatic Screenshotter at all! Must be something clashing with it on my machine. Icon is still in the system tray ok, and I can right-click to select various options - but no sign of the UI that was available previously. I was going to try it out with Chrome, in order to test whether the problem previously reported is unique to Firefox. But unfortunately there is no longer a UI, so now I cannot even access the cursor! Hey-ho. Never mind. I'll leave it for now.

For the future, any chance you might consider adding access controls of the sort Screenshot Captor has - ie a drop-down ribbon?
Also, a How_To video, maybe ...
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version