ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR vs LISTARY

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
Listary had problems in the past interfacing with Dopus, so I disabled a lot of features / shortcuts. I know it got updated but I never did get to getting-to-know it better after that. FARR I had first.
-tomos (June 22, 2018, 06:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

The same reason I'm not currently using it.

Nod5:
https://youtu.be/9T9-OtRVeUw
-Hilario (June 22, 2018, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok, that was how I guessed it would work. That is not the kind of thing that launcher applications like FARR tend to do. But still a neat feature. I think that kind of sync between File Open and Explorer could be done with AutoHotkey pretty easily. It could probably be done as a Coding Snack or as a small NANY tool.

It is a type of CTRL+F behaviour except that there are many functions preprogramed easily accesible (probably someone could macro them on FARR)
For example when the file is found, one click to store the path or the folder path.
-Hilario (June 22, 2018, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Right. Seems quite useful. But since FARR has other great functionalities, like the powerful and customizable alias system, I don't really see a problem with simply using both side by side.

Hilario:
This exactly what I end doing.
Using both side by side. That's fine, and I haven't find any conflict.
Thanks all for the comments. ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version