ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Wishing for a blank line

(1/1)

kzinnato:
Would love to see the two following changes
1) A checkbox with no text next to it becomes a blank line
2) 3 checkbox options, blank, checkmark and filled. Could use filled checkbox as a section header.

I have used and loved this program for so many years and I encourage anyone reading this to DONATE .. we need to encourage J to write more creative programs like this and sWeather, sPlaylistMake, sLyrics, etc.

Deozaan:
Which program are you wishing these features were a part of?

kzinnato:
geez yeah, sorry .. sChecklist by Skwire Empire

Deozaan:
No worries. :)

I, too, have been using some of the nice "little" coding snacks made by Skwire for the past several years. :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Would love to see the two following changes
1) A checkbox with no text next to it becomes a blank line-kzinnato (May 25, 2018, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not quite sure what you mean here as you can simply delete any text from a given entry and the entry will stay there (blank).  If you mean you want a blank line without an actual checkbox, that's not possible with the standard listview that sChecklist uses.

2) 3 checkbox options, blank, checkmark and filled. Could use filled checkbox as a section header.-kzinnato (May 25, 2018, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Again, not possible with the standard listview.  The only options are checked or not checked.

I have used and loved this program for so many years and I encourage anyone reading this to DONATE .. we need to encourage J to write more creative programs like this and sWeather, sPlaylistMake, sLyrics, etc.-kzinnato (May 25, 2018, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the kind words.  Much appreciated.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version