ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Compare folders with identical files, but .. different file names

<< < (4/4)

4wd:
Seems the script should be stored in some folder that 'my' Directory Opus does not have. I have no 'script' folder, nor Dopusdata, nor something that even looks like that.
-dcwul62 (May 21, 2018, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
hi dcwul62, I was hoping to try installing this and was wondering what version of dopus are you using? (I have 11 on this machine and 12 on my desktop -- I will try it anyways, but will probably only get to it later in the week.)-tomos (May 22, 2018, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

The shortcut /scripts also takes you to the relevant directory, type it in the lister path.

skwire:
@dcwul62: Apologies for the delay.  Please give this a try:

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/sfv_ninja/SFV_Ninja_Mod.zip

* Download, unpack, and run SFVNinja_Mod.exe
* Load your folders/files.  You can drag-and-drop or use the toolbar buttons.
* Click the "All" button in the toolbar.  Depending on number and size of the files, this might take a while.
* Once SFV Ninja is done generating the checksums, press F12 to reduce the list to unique files.
Let me know if this works for you.

antekgla:
@dcwul62: Apologies for the delay.  Please give this a try:

http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/apps/sfv_ninja/SFV_Ninja_Mod.zip

* Download, unpack, and run SFVNinja_Mod.exe
* Load your folders/files.  You can drag-and-drop or use the toolbar buttons.
* Click the "All" button in the toolbar.  Depending on number and size of the files, this might take a while.
* Once SFV Ninja is done generating the checksums, press F12 to reduce the list to unique files.
Let me know if this works for you.

-skwire (June 04, 2018, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems like @dcwul62 dont participate more of the thread. Maybe offended... I dont known...

Some feedback about SFV_Ninja: The F12 trick is something quickly you do specifically for @dcwul62? ...Because dont seems documented in any form and dont correspond to any menu in the UI. Besides once F12 is pressed there is not way to return to the original list.
Another sugestion would be the posibility of copy/cut to the clipboard the files in the list (the files dont the filenames). That way would be possible copy in SF_Ninja list and paste in a new folder.
Great work in the app...skwire I use several of your programs... there are great!

skwire:
Seems like @dcwul62 dont participate more of the thread. Maybe offended... I dont known...-antekgla (June 05, 2018, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I sent him a personal message as well in hopes that he sees this.

Some feedback about SFV_Ninja: The F12 trick is something quickly you do specifically for @dcwul62? ...Because dont seems documented in any form and dont correspond to any menu in the UI.-antekgla (June 05, 2018, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are correct.  I created a custom build just for dcwul62's request.

Besides once F12 is pressed there is not way to return to the original list.-antekgla (June 05, 2018, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep.  Again, just a quick mod for his needs.  I wasn't sure if the need extended to other users.

Another sugestion would be the posibility of copy/cut to the clipboard the files in the list (the files dont the filenames). That way would be possible copy in SF_Ninja list and paste in a new folder.-antekgla (June 05, 2018, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a good idea.  I'll keep it in mind.

Great work in the app...skwire I use several of your programs... there are great!-antekgla (June 05, 2018, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your kind words.  I'm glad you find the applications useful.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version