ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Comparative Review of Writers' Tools (INITIAL DRAFT)

<< < (10/24) > >>

wraith808:
Another idea for something to cover that I've found myself using enough to pay for a subscription is Gingko.  I'll cover that in my eventual article as I've used it a lot, but didn't know if you would be interested.

mouser:
This is turning into a serious piece of work.. Perhaps it's a good candidate for a featured big review article on the site when it's done...

Dormouse:
Another idea for something to cover that I've found myself using enough to pay for a subscription is Gingko.-wraith808 (May 26, 2018, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Happy to add it to the list. I tried it out when it was in beta but didn't go on to use it. Will be interested to see what it's like now.

Dormouse:
This is turning into a serious piece of work.. Perhaps it's a good candidate for a featured big review article on the site when it's done...-mouser (May 26, 2018, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you. Not sure I'll be able to live up to that.
I'll give it big. And admit it's a bit like a cuckoo in the mini-reviews.

I've had fun so far digging into a lot of programs I wasn't familiar with.

But whether I can make it work and be useful is another matter. I'm relatively obsessed with workflows rather than programs, but most people have developed their own workflows and are just looking for programs to fill gaps or do something better.

Once I have covered a few more programs, I'll start drafting some tables and paragraphs for the concluding sections and put them up.

Ath:
Tech tip: When crafting (html) tables, getting empty cells to show properly, the standard way of 'filling' them is to use &nbsp; (non-breaking space) as the content, instead of the, imho rather ugly and disruptive, dot/period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version