topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:20 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: taskbar/menu bar appearing on left of screen  (Read 4006 times)

KatFisch999

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
taskbar/menu bar appearing on left of screen
« on: May 08, 2018, 05:03 PM »
Hi there! I LOVE Screenshot Captor!!  Just having an issue with the taskbar (menu bar?  like "File/Edit/Capture...etc").  On my Desktop PC, it's been appearing on the left for some time, between the main screen and the screenshot panel.  On my laptop, it appears at the top, where I want it.  How can I get it to change so it appears at the top? 

On PC, I've got v. 4.21.1.  On laptop, I have 4.29.0 (latest), in case it makes a difference -- speaking of which, how do I upgrade the one on my PC to the latest version?

hamradio

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Amateur Radio Guy
    • View Profile
    • HamRadioUSA.net
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: taskbar/menu bar appearing on left of screen
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 06:26 PM »
Hi there! I LOVE Screenshot Captor!!  Just having an issue with the taskbar (menu bar?  like "File/Edit/Capture...etc").  On my Desktop PC, it's been appearing on the left for some time, between the main screen and the screenshot panel.  On my laptop, it appears at the top, where I want it.  How can I get it to change so it appears at the top? 

On PC, I've got v. 4.21.1.  On laptop, I have 4.29.0 (latest), in case it makes a difference -- speaking of which, how do I upgrade the one on my PC to the latest version?
-KatFisch999 (May 08, 2018, 05:03 PM)

Just another Screenshot Captor user, but try clicking near the top of it and while holding mouse button down drag to the top before the title bar.  Seems to work for me to move it like that and back. :up:

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 06:54 PM »
speaking of which, how do I upgrade the one on my PC to the latest version
Just download and install latest version from official web page on top of existing version to upgrade: https://www.donation...ps/screenshot-captor

KatFisch999

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 07:55 PM »
@hamradio - Thanks! I tried it and worked like a charm. My menubar is back at the top.  I must've inadvertently dragged it to the left.  thanks again.  :)
@mouser - thanks for the upgrade info.  I'll do that.