ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: RegexCaptor - Simple app to extract email or other patterns from text

<< < (2/9) > >>

mouser:
I have corrected the link to the old Linebyter program.

mouser:
As of now, Regex Captor doesn't provide much if anything that other tools don't provide.

But I am open to feature requests if there are problems it might solve that other tools don't -- it would be fun if we could figure out some features that made the tool genuinely useful over other tools.

Ath:
A useful feature could be to apply some automatic formatting to the results list, maybe similar to regex replace, where you can re-use the found result to create complete new texts:
Template:

--- Code: Text ---<mailout name="\1" type="mailto">mailto://\1</mailout>Resultlist:

--- Code: Text ---<mailout name="[email protected]" type="mailto">mailto://[email protected]</mailout><mailout name="[email protected]" type="mailto">mailto://[email protected]</mailout>
(OT: The code=xml or code=html forum tags don't seem to work as intended, reverting to 'text' for now)

mouser:
I think that's a great idea, I will add it.

wraith808:
ReExCaptor featured on GHacks.

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/05/09/extract-email-addresses-and-other-data-from-files-on-windows/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version