ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019: RegexCaptor - Simple app to extract email or other patterns from text

<< < (8/9) > >>

mouser:
Got it and was able to reproduce the error, which should make it easy to fix.  Should have a new version up this weekend.
-jesse

mouser:
Please try this beta release:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/regexcaptor/downloads/beta/RegexCaptorSetup.exe
* or https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/regexcaptor/downloads/beta/RegexCaptorPortable.zip

johnwayne:
Worked as expected on 761 html files.

Is there any way to get a list of the results that were deduped (other than rerunning without dedupe and comparing the 2 results files)? It reports that there were 732 results after & 761 before. It would be helpful to see which results had duplicates (not the files, just the results), with how many times or where each result was duplicated not being necessary. I have other tools I can use after I know what the duplicates were.

fwiw, in options > search options , the word 'results' is typo'd on the line for the auto dedupe checkbox. And if you hit the website button on the 'about' dialog, it goes to a 404 on the forum site.

mouser:
Glad to hear the new version is working.  I think I could add an option to list the duplicates.
Thanks for typo report, will fix.

johnwayne:
Glad to hear the new version is working.  I think I could add an option to list the duplicates.
Thanks for typo report, will fix.
-mouser (March 28, 2022, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

great because I misunderstood the option "automatic de-duplicate intermediate results to save memory", un-ticking that doesnt actually disable deduping.
If I could at least disable deduping, i could compare the 2 sets of results elsewhere, to find the duplicates.
listing the duplicates would be even better, but an option to disable dedupe, would be better than nothing.

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version