ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Fundraiser 2018 Money - Help Decide Where it Goes

<< < (2/7) > >>

rgdot:
 :Thmbsup: but yes as wraith said was not about need

If the writing idea is implemented I think I can participate. Which reminds me to write a mini review of the software I won in the giveaway, hopefully by weekend  :-[

wraith808:
:Thmbsup: but yes as wraith said was not about need

If the writing idea is implemented I think I can participate. Which reminds me to write a mini review of the software I won in the giveaway, hopefully by weekend  :-[
-rgdot (May 01, 2018, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which software did you receive?  Just curious.  I have to start writing my reviews, so don't feel bad  :-[

rgdot:
Which software did you receive?  Just curious.  I have to start writing my reviews, so don't feel bad  :-[
-wraith808 (May 01, 2018, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Journal.

mouser:
As for divvying money up to the coding snack people on the forum, i'd suggest that skwire should probably get the bulk of it -- maybe 50-75%.
So if we give out $1000, maybe $600-$750 of it should go to skwire, in recognition for his contributions in the last couple of years.
But like I said I'm open to any suggestions -- i'd just like some help with concrete list of who should get what so i can get it done in a timely fashion.
As skwire spends so much time in coding snacks area he may be best suited to divide up the remainder.  skwire?

wraith808:
I do agree that skwire should get a good portion of the proceeds, but I also think that focusing on coding snacks excludes a lot of people that just don't do the coding snacks, but more indepth things, and not just for NANY.  Just my opinion on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version