ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I'm so fed up with (software or hardware) KM / KVM switches working so badly

<< < (4/4)

ital2:
@wraith
Convinced. I'ts neither devoid of interest, nor is it ugly. I had trialed Fences some years ago, and it had been unbearable, probably also partly from my own fault, and certainly some quite early version it was, too. As I see, you also love to see a neat desktop, albeit not one as purged as totally as mine is. And I see that Fences isn't necessarily used to demarcate the whole field. I'm quite a free spirit, you know, so I appreciate this, and it's visually very beautiful what you did with it; I really must have trialed a very early version! ;-)

EDIT July 23, 2017
See my THIRD post (and the last part of my second post there) in my screens thread https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=44104 on various desktop subjects.

BGM:
I've used this one for my server rack and liked it so much I got another one for another server rack.  They don't cost very much, and can hook up FOUR machines to a single monitor and keyboard.  It works VERY well.  I'd buy another one without thinking about it and without ever searching for alternatives.  For $40, I was WELL-PLEASED.

I just wire it to the rack behind all the equipment, and then use double-stick-padded-tape to stick the switcher to the front of the rack.  Push the button to switch, and voila!  Joy!  I love it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version