ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Wrist watch voice recorder

<< < (2/4) > >>

4wd:
I should also point out that if I was ever recorded without my permission (spoken conversations) by a person I was conversing with, I'd likely remove their recording device and insert it into somewhere they would find uncomfortable.

Just sayin'.
-Stephen66515 (April 21, 2018, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

He might already have done it since I doubt if you know what he looks like.

Just sayin'

kalos:
I don't know why you bully me all the time....

KynloStephen66515:
I should also point out that if I was ever recorded without my permission (spoken conversations) by a person I was conversing with, I'd likely remove their recording device and insert it into somewhere they would find uncomfortable.

Just sayin'.
--- End quote ---

Just sayin'
-4wd (April 21, 2018, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doubtful, as somebody might indeed recommend something but it will be 5 years before we find out it wasn't good enough.

-kalos (April 21, 2018, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nobody is "bullying" you...they offer you a HUGE amount of help on every thread you post, but are met with hugely frustrating replies (that can take literal years before we find out more information).

In terms of this thread...if you think me calling you a "creepy fuck" for wanting to secretly record people; is bullying, then you might want to reevaluate your life, because secretly recording people is creepy as fuck

4wd:

Just sayin'.
--- End quote ---

Just sayin'
-4wd (April 21, 2018, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doubtful, as somebody might indeed recommend something but it will be 5 years before we find out it wasn't good enough.
-Stephen66515 (April 21, 2018, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good point

@mouser Could you please ensure the continued existence of this particular corner of the internet for, say, another ten years, (five plus a certain amount of fudge factor), so that we can see how this particular request turns out?

tomos:
-kalos (April 21, 2018, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

there has been an unfortunate dynamic evolving Kalos, but there is a lot you can do about it. You've been fairly thick-skinned up until now -- which, on the one hand, I admire, but it seems to have the disadvantage that you dont listen to / take note of what people say -- or you decide to ignore.  You could take this as an opportunity to learn a few things. Here a couple of examples:

1) OP has asked for recommendations for software to perform a certain function.
2) Recommendations were given but OP gives no indication that any of them have actually been tried apart from being downloaded and having the AV complain about them.
3) [Insert number here] months later OP repeats same request and provides no explanation of why any previous suggestion was unsuitable because he has not tried them.
4) Repeat from step 2.-4wd (April 20, 2018, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi Kalos
I have said elsewhere:
you *consistently* start threads without giving enough information -- this then has to be dragged out of you one question at a time. I need a lot of help on computer myself: I'm the opposite of an expert. One of the things I learned very quickly (I was told) is this: be as helpful as possible when asking for help. Give as much info as you possibly can, do research beforehand, and let them know what you found/didnt find. If a problem, try and fix it yourself: report on that. If you are helpful in these ways, you make the job of the person helping you much easier, and much more rewarding.
I'm no saint, I forget all that regularly, but I'm aware of it, and make up for it where and when I can.
--- End quote ---

now imagine you want to help some person who has made a post about uninstalling games:
what other info would you need / want in order to be able to help that person?

Requires a little thought maybe, and writing things clearly so we understand without too much effort or interrogation.
-tomos (May 04, 2017, 02:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version