ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Weird precision (or lack thereof) in time remaining displayed

<< < (4/4)

dnm:
Hi Mouser!

Just happened to be tinkering with PBOL recently, noticed some possibly odd behavior, and saw this thread with a new beta version. Tried the 2.07.00 beta, but still seem to be seeing the same thing, which is where the right edge of the bars always seems to extend past the right edge of the window, regardless of size, when I have captions on the left and "Full width bar panels (one per row)" selected for "Sizing". (Also have "Equalize widths" checked). Important to point out that if I switch captions to the right, no problem.

I can't recall exactly, and haven't yet tested (but will), but I don't think from a fresh (portable) install this was happening, I think it's only after I started adjusting appearance settings and trying out other skins. But not 100% sure. Will try with a fresh copy and see what happens.

Captions: Left

Captions: Right

mouser:
See if you can figure out what custom sizing/font option is causing that..

Deozaan:
I noticed again some weird precision. It seems it rounds values to the nearest whole, so if there's 2 days, 23 hours, and 31+ minutes left, it will display as 2 days 24 hours remaining.

Perhaps it should always round down?

Deozaan:
More weirdness:

Here are my settings:

Do a search in the WordTest.txt for things that don't make sense, such as "24 hours" or "60 minutes" and you will see plenty of results:
534 matches for "24 hours"
102 matches for "60 minutes"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version