ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

How to hide automatic screenshotter?

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
window is shown after every PC restart
--- End quote ---

you mean the task bar thing is visible at bottom -- the actual window on screen is not, correct?

PaulinaDi:
you mean the task bar thing is visible at bottom -- the actual window on screen is not, correct?
-mouser (April 17, 2018, 02:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes. The question is how to hide program completely.

mouser:
If it's showing in the taskbar even when it is minimized, that is a bug -- I will look into it.
I'm just trying to make sure I am understanding you because when you keep saying the "window is shown" I need to make sure you don't mean the actual window but rather just the taskbar button.
Anyone else have this issue? What version of windows are you using?
Do you have this same problem with my other apps, like Screenshot Captor?

mouser:
I really don't understand: How to spy someone with this software when program window is always shown???
--- End quote ---
This program is not for spying on people, that is why there is no option to hide the tray icon.  This program is for keeping track of your own activities.

PaulinaDi:
If it's showing in the taskbar even when it is minimized, that is a bug -- I will look into it.
1. I'm just trying to make sure I am understanding you because when you keep saying the "window is shown" I need to make sure you don't mean the actual window but rather just the taskbar button.
2. Anyone else have this issue? What version of windows are you using?
3. Do you have this same problem with my other apps, like Screenshot Captor?
-mouser (April 17, 2018, 04:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

1. Yes, I'm sure, this is the actual window, not the taskbar button. Test the program and you will see what I mean.
2. Tested on 3 PC with WIN7 and Vista (2 desktop computers and one Asus laptop), with and without "run as administrator" - the same thing. Latest version of automatic screenshotter, downloaded today.
3. I'm not using any of your other apps, but will test it for sure. Thank you very much for your work  :Thmbsup:

P.S. I'm not spying on people, but productivity of some of my workers decrease and i try to find why  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version