ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Good, Free Desktop RSS Editor

<< < (2/2)

BGM:
wraith, I tried it, and it *requires* me to fill in all the fields (which I don't need).  Also, I really want a recent menu - that's the main reason I don't like rss builder so much - it doesn't remember your last feed and you always have to fetch the path.  I guess I could try to build it myself and fix it the way I want...

wraith808:
wraith, I tried it, and it *requires* me to fill in all the fields (which I don't need).  Also, I really want a recent menu - that's the main reason I don't like rss builder so much - it doesn't remember your last feed and you always have to fetch the path.  I guess I could try to build it myself and fix it the way I want...
-BGM (May 05, 2018, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

So those are the only two changes you need?

BGM:
Wraith, thanks for asking!
Actually, I think adding drag-n-drop to load a feed.xml file would be a good idea, too.
And, when you add a new item, it should add it to the top instead of the bottom.  That way you don't have to find it and move it up.
Also, if you add an item, then move it, then add another item, it moves all the ones you created to the bottom again = bug.
It also requires you to enter a link, and that shouldn't be a requirement.

If you don't want to spend time on this, I don't blame you.  I think the program is a good, basic start, but needs a little work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version