ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Scroll capture - Errors and Home button

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Thanks for the reminder -- I'm going to release a new SC update soon and I'll try to add the option.

jity2:
Dear Mouser,

I think I have a similar problem with the scrolling window capture (for some non downloadable Google Drive shared big pdf files.).
Maybe an idea : The "save each capture as a separate image" feature is great but could it be automatic without keeping all the capture images in RAM memory at once ? Like that no more RAM problem ! ;)
I.e. : Screenshot Captor saves each screenshot file on the hard drive just before scrolling to the next page. ;)
Next I could split the saved images files at once for instance with XnView (See : Tools/Batch processing). And make a big pdf out of it. ;)

Many thanks in advance ;)

mouser:
Can you try the new beta and the new option to not sent HOME key (see Misc options tab):

Download beta version (4.39.0 BETA) from here (or portable).

206:
thanks mouser,

I had the same problem with the memory and even when I increased the memory on the screenshot program to 4 gig it was still giving me this error and my computer RAM is 16 gig and the program was using only one gig.

if i Change the range of IRPStackSize as explained here  https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-solve-not-enough-storage-available-to-process-this-command-error-on-windows-10/ should it fix the problem?

basterma:
Hello,
Where is this option "save each capture as a separate image".  I can't find it.

Thank you

thanks mouser,

I had the same problem with the memory and even when I increased the memory on the screenshot program to 4 gig it was still giving me this error and my computer RAM is 16 gig and the program was using only one gig.

if i Change the range of IRPStackSize as explained here  https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-solve-not-enough-storage-available-to-process-this-command-error-on-windows-10/ should it fix the problem?
-206 (July 21, 2021, 04:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version