ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Ludum Dare 41: April 20th-23rd, 2018

<< < (5/5)

wraith808:
I guess my point was that when poking around the code, you could look for the settings for mencoder.  It was just curiosity speaking, rather than any inclination in either direction. :)

Deozaan:
Oh. Right. Well, I briefly poked around the source code and it seems it's for a complete rewrite which also seems to be abandoned for the past couple of years. So it seems the source code has nothing in common with the version I'm using. But I didn't look too deeply into it this, so it may be that there is source available for the old version.

Probably what I ought to do is just use mouser's automatic screenshotter and then just bug him to add the extra features I'd like to see. :P

mouser:
Probably what I ought to do is just use mouser's automatic screenshotter and then just bug him to add the extra features I'd like to see.
--- End quote ---

I really do want to add features and expand it...

wraith808:
Probably what I ought to do is just use mouser's automatic screenshotter and then just bug him to add the extra features I'd like to see.
-Deozaan (April 26, 2018, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Okay, I guess it's time to start talking about other submissions I've tried out.

I tried out a game called Sloppy Dungeon. It's a combination of "Super Monkey Ball" (a kind of physics-based, marble labyrinth-like game) and a dungeon crawler.

Ludum Dare 41: April 20th-23rd, 2018

It's an interesting take on the theme. I found the controls to be very difficult. After failing a level many times I almost gave up from frustration, but on what was going to be my last attempt I got really lucky and somehow managed to complete it. Turns out it was the final level. It's really short. Only 3-4 levels IIRC. Maybe 5. Pretty graphics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version