ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Evernote new behavior

(1/1)

wraith808:
I use Evernote, and love it now that I have taken the time to get it set up to work with my workflow.  I just experienced something, however, that makes me question my attachment to it, and wondered if anyone else had experienced the same.

Evernote asked me to update, and I did.  I just left the update running and went to bed for the night, so I'm not sure if it was the update, or Evernote itself, but when I came to my desk this morning, there was a web page in every browser with an Ad for Evernote Business touting the new spaces feature.  I went to my secondary work browser, and it was there too.  Took a look at my laptop- there too.  Connected to my work machine, and lo and behold, it was there too.

It struck me as pretty spammy. Has anyone else experienced this issue? 

c.gingerich:
I have seen that also. I switched to using Simple Note (free is always good) and keep any files associated with the note in my pCloud account with a link in the note.

Tuxman:
I left Evernote for OneNote which is not even remotely as spammy.

wraith808:
I have seen that also. I switched to using Simple Note (free is always good) and keep any files associated with the note in my pCloud account with a link in the note.
-c.gingerich (April 05, 2018, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

So it's not a new issue :(

I've just never seen it before.  Evernote has too many features that I need, and I just couldn't adapt to onenote over several machines.

I did figure out that it's a first run page.  So perhaps it's just a defect that was introduced to the update.  They haven't reached my tolerance yet.  But I'm definitely looking at them with a side eye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version